The VaporBLUNT is one of the easiest and most efficient portable vaporizers around and it stands out for a couple of reasons. The slim portable design makes holding the VaporBLUNT a very comfortable experience and never becomes cumbersome.
Operating the VaporBLUNT is also incredibly easy, letting you control the entire vaporizer by the push of one button. Press once to turn the vaporizer on and heat to its standard temperature of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, press again to throw the VaporBLUNT into overdrive, which raises the temperature to 410 degrees. To turn it off, simply press and hold the same button for about 3 seconds and that's it, you're done.
Perhaps one of the coolest vaporizer features to date, is the turn knob located on the Vapor BLUNT's cap. The turn knob is connected to a stir tool that leads to the middle of the vapor chamber so that you can stir your material without opening up the vaporizer, saving you precious heat and time.
The VaporBLUNT truly is the next step in portable vaporizing, get on board now.
- Vaporisation is an alternative to smoking. Rather than burning herbs, which produces irritating, toxic, and carcinogenic by-products, a vaporiser heats the material so that the active compounds contained in the plant boil off into vapor
- No combustion occurs, so no smoke or taste of smoke is evident. The vapor contains virtually zero particulate matter or tar, and significantly lower concentrations of noxious gases such as carbon monoxide
- With little to no smoke produced and cooler temperatures, the irritating/harmful effects of smoking are greatly reduced or eliminated, along with second hand smoke, by using a vaporiser
- In comparison to other methods vaporisation offers the advantages of rapid onset of effect and direct delivery into the bloodstream (via the lungs). Less material is required to achieve a given level of effect, making it a highly economical choice
In the box:
- The VaporBLUNT vaporiser
- Cleaning Brush
- Bamboo Cleaning Tool
- Standard Mouthpiece
- Flavoured Mouthpiece
- User Manual
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Herbs that can be vaporised include: Catnip (Nepeta cataria), Damiana (Turnera Diffusa), Passion Flower (Passiflora), Salvia Divinorum, St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) and Wild Lettuce (Lactuca serriola).
**Please note this item will be shipped within 7 days of purchase**