Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully.
greenheadshop.com is a trading style of Green Shop Ltd, 63 Victoria Rd, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1UN, UK (Company # 9113151 VAT Number: GB 937182604)
The term ‘greenheadshop.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 12 New Broadway, Tarring Rd, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 4HP, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You must be aged 18 or over to view or purchase goods from greenheadshop.com
- All products sold by greenheadshop.com are for use with legal smoking mixes or for other lawful purposes. greenheadshop.com does not condone the use, supply or production of illegal/controlled substances.
- We may remove or change any part or all of greenheadshop.com at any time and without notice.
- greenheadshop.com may terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of greenheadshop.com upon any breach of these terms whatsoever.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and greenheadshop.com and may only be amended in writing.
- By purchasing, you agree that all details you provide to greenheadshop.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- greenheadshop.com may not be duplicated, reproduced, sold, resold, copied, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written permission.
- Due to the nature of the internet there may be interruptions to services or website availability due to repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services. We will try to minimise these instances and strive to avoid any down time.
- greenheadshop.com may send you newsletters, each one will contain an unsubscribe link for your convenience.
If you need any help using this site, placing your order or have any complaints about the service/products, please do not hesitate to contact us by any means below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)1903 863555
- Lines open 10am - 6pm (GMT) Monday - Saturday and 12pm - 4pm (GMT) Sunday
- Mail: Green Shop Ltd, 63 Victoria Rd, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1UN
- We shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. We shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- While every effort is made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Slight variations can also be dependent on calibration of individual screens.
You can order products from us in the following ways:
1. Place an order online and pay through our secure payment gateway.
2. Call us on +44 (0)1903 863555 10am - 6pm (GMT) Monday - Saturday and 12pm - 4pm (GMT) Sunday.
3. By post to Green Shop Ltd, 63 Victoria Rd, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1UN, UK.
- When you place an order for a product in any of the ways described above you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these terms.
- When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have received your order, we will check the details and availability then we will contact you with a further email to confirm delivery details and the prices of the products you ordered. If any products are unavailable we will also let you know by email.
- greenheadshop.com may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- The price for each product is shown on greenheadshop.com and includes UK V.A.T. at 20%.
- We always try to make sure that the prices on greenheadshop.com are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about our delivery charges click here.
- Prices are quoted on greenheadshop.com in UK pounds - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use the greenheadshop.com "currency converter" to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the "currency converter" is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and greenheadshop.com cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local Customs office for more information.
All orders must be paid for in full before your goods will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of greenheadshop.com until paid for in full.
Orders can be placed by:
1. Online secure credit/debit card (recommended)
2. Bank Transfer
3. Over the phone by credit/debit card
4. By cheque or postal order
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Delta and Switch/Solo/Maestro). Online credit card orders are processed using a secure third party called Viva Wallet so you can rest assured that your personal details are safe.
- Your credit card company may, occasionally, do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- greenheadshop.com may on occasion require extra security checks on orders of a substantial value or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until these checks have been completed.
- Bank transfers can be made into our account, this is a very secure method of payment.
- Please place your order as usual and select bank transfer as your payment method, you will then be given our details.
Cheque or Postal Order
- In the UK, you may pay by cheque or postal Order if you wish.
- Please make cheques payable to “Green Shop Ltd” and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your order, contact details and delivery address.
- Your goods will be shipped once your payment has cleared.
- Please see our delivery info page for actual delivery costs/options/times.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, however if the items you have ordered are not in stock or there are any problems with your payment then we will contact you using the details you have provided.
- Any items which are out of stock are either on their way to us or will be ordered as soon as possible. We will keep you informed of the progress of your order by email. In rare instances, this process can take a maximum of 28 days, at which point we will offer you a full refund of any products you have not received.
- All products that we sell are legal in the UK. But please check your local laws before ordering because we cannot be held accountable if the items you order are illegal in your country and are found by Customs & Excise. We will not be able to help you in this situation. If, however, your item is returned to us unopened we can usually arrange a refund of the value of the goods, excluding postage.
- Compensation is available via Royal Mail for any lost or damaged parcels, but the level of compensation is dependant on the method of delivery that you choose. Please see our delivery info page.
- Please note that while items sent by Royal Mail usually arrive within 2-4 days, Royal Mail stipulate that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
- We hope that you are satisfied with the products you have ordered but we do understand that on occasion you might feel it necessary to return an item.
- We offer a 14 day money back guarantee (from day after receipt of goods) on your order should you not be happy with your items for whatever reason. Items must be completely unused and with its original packaging with any accessories/instructions that they came with it.
- If you want to return an item, please contact us before returning it by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone, +44 (0)1903 863555.
- If you choose to return an item you will be liable for the postage costs, and we recommend you send your item back using Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. Or from outside the UK, please use an insured postage method from your national postal service.
- All returns are the responsibility of the customer until they are delivered to us.
- A full refund will be given on the value of the products and original outgoing postage cost within 14 days of us receiving the item. If the item shows signs of use beyond the handling necessary to inspect the goods, we reserve the right to reduce the refund amount due.
To return an item:
- Please use the returns form here
- Contact us via email or phone to let us know what you are returning, or complete the return request form by selecting the appropriate order and product in your order history (this is only available if you have an account with us) .
- Wrap up your items safely including all parts/instructions that came with the item.
- Include a copy of the email notifying us of your wish to return the item.
- Then post by Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery within 14 days of the notice of return/cancellation to:
- Green Shop Ltd
- 63 Victoria Rd
- West Sussex
- BN11 1UN
- In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please contact us within 48 hours of reciept of the item via email, email@example.com or by telephone, +44 (0)1903 863555. We may ask for photos of any items that are damaged on arrival.
- We will refund the postage cost of returning faulty/damaged item to us. Within the UK, please return items using Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded Delivery. We will not accept the charges for other couriers or next day guaranteed services. Outside of the UK, please use you country's national postal service and choose an insured postage method. We will not accept the cost of other couriers or guaranteed overnight services.
- Before you return a faulty/damaged item, please ensure that you have read any instructions that came with it, because any items found not to be faulty will be returned to you at your cost.
- If you would like to exchange an item within 14 days of receipt of goods then our returns policy above will apply, except instead of a refund we will exchange the goods and refund/charge any difference. You will also be liable for any postage incurred.
- Customers of this website may post reviews and comments as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Please note that any unpermitted content may be subject to review by dotcombong.com and consequently may be deleted and action taken against the offender.
Changes made to Terms & Conditions
- greenheadshop.com reserves the right to amend any details of our Terms & Conditions when necessary and without prior notice. Nothing in this document affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you are agreeing to fully indemnify greenheadshop.com and its affiliates from and against all liabilities, claims, actions, expenses or costs made by any third party due to or arising from the use or the misuse of this site or due to your breach of these terms or due to your breach of any rights of a third party.
- This site is copyright © 2019 Green Shop Ltd. All rights reserved.
- All contents of this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, design, arrangement, and all other material are reserved to Green Shop Ltd.
- Any other reproduction, incorporation, modification, publication or distribution without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.